Summary: Spring- and summertime call for frequent use of salsas, and fruit-based ones are no exception. This is particularly good on a steaky white fish like halibut.
Yield: serves 2
- 2 champagne mangos, peeled, seeded and fruit finely chopped
- 1/2 - 1 jalapeno, diced (amount dependent on love of spice)
- fresh lime juice, lemon juice and orange juice
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion or spring onion (young Vidalia bulbs)
Mix everything together roughly 20 minutes before you'll need it. Serve atop fish or whatever you like.