Summary: This is such a delicious use of all of these ingredients. Great with pita chips, atop salads, with grilled salmon... it's just darn good.
Yield: about 1½ cups
- 8 ounces feta cheese, the tangier the better
- 2-3 scallions, green and white parts chopped
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 10 oil-packed sundried tomatoes, chopped
- some dill, finely chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Mix everything together in a bowl. Adjust any ingredient per your taste. Saves well!