Summary: Or for adults. :)
Yield: 2 servings
- one 6-ounce container organic yogurt (whole milk if for the little guys), plain or fruit-flavored
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup frozen or fresh organic blueberries
- 5 frozen or fresh organic strawberries, chopped
- ½ frozen or fresh banana, chopped
- ¼ cup frozen organic spinach
- 2 tablespoons flax or chia seeds, optional
Combine everything in a tall, empty container (an old yogurt tub -you know the pound size ones- works well) and using an immersion blender, blitz until well combined. You can also do this in a blender.
Serve with fun straws or straw-spoons!